From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BHP, or bhp may refer to:
- BHP Billiton, Australian based mining company, the largest mining company in the world
- The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited, company name 1885-2000
- BHP Limited, company name 2000-2001
- BHP Nevada Railroad, a defunct Nevada railroad owned by the company
- Beardmore Halford Pullinger, a make of aero engines
- Botswana-Harvard AIDS Institute
- Bottom Hole Pressure, List of acronyms in oil and gas exploration and production#B
- Brake horsepower, a unit of measurement of power
- Boiler horsepower, a unit of measurement of power of steam boilers
- Browning Hi-Power, a 9 mm pistol
- Texas Business Honors Program (BHP), an undergraduate program in the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Broadlands Hydropower Project. A hydroelectric power project in Kitulgala, Sri Lanka.
- Bandim Health Project, a health research facility in Guinea-Bissau in West Africa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.