Bienville may refer to:
- Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville (1680–1767), colonizer/governor of Louisiana, several times during the years 1701-1743;
- Pierre Joseph Céloron de Blainville (also known as Celeron de Bienville), French colonial explorer of the Ohio Valley
- Bienville, Louisiana, a village (pop. 260) in northern Louisiana, USA
- Bienville, Oise, a commune in France in Oise
- USS Bienville, a passenger sidewheel steamer commissioned into the U.S. Navy as a gunboat during the American Civil War
- Bienville Parish, Louisiana, a parish in Louisiana, USA
- Bienville National Forest in Mississippi, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bienville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.