(Redirected from Bili (disambiguation))
Bili may refer to:
- Bili light, a medical therapeutic tool to treat newborn jaundice
- Bili, Ardabil, a village in Iran
- Bili, Azerbaijan, a village in Astara Rayon
- Bili, Congo, a town (coordinates 4°9'N 25°10'E) in north-central Democratic Republic of the Congo, in Central Africa
- Bili Forest near the town, a complex mosaic habitat, rich in fauna typifying both savannah and forest habitats
- Bili ape, or 'Bondo mystery ape', a large chimpanzee living in Bili Forest
- Bili, an ancient Chinese term (traditional: 篳篥; simplified: 筚篥) for the guan, a double-reed woodwind instrument
- Bilirubin, a breakdown product of heme catabolism found in bile and urine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bili.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.