(Redirected from Bisector)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bisection is the general activity of dividing a geometric figure into two equal parts.
|Look up bisect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bisect may mean:
- bisection, in geometry, dividing something into 2 equal parts
- bisection of earthworms to study regeneration
- bisect (philately), the use of postage stamp halves
- bisection method, in mathematics, a root-finding algorithm
- bisection (software engineering), for finding code changes via a revision control system that resulted in specific behavior changes
- bisector (music)
- bisector is another term for an equidistant set
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bisect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.