(Redirected from Bistriţa (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nosen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bistrița is a city in Romania.
Bistriţa may also refer to several other entities in Romania:
- Bistrița-Năsăud County
- Bistrița Bârgăului, a commune in Bistriţa-Năsăud County
- Bistriţa, a village in Hinova Commune, Mehedinţi County
- Bistriţa, a village in Alexandru cel Bun Commune, Neamţ County
- Bistriţa, a village in Costeşti Commune, Vâlcea County
- Berești-Bistrița, a commune in Bacău County
- Bistriţa Nouă, a village administered by Piatra-Olt town, Olt County
- Bistrița Monastery, Neamţ County
- Bistrița Mountains, mountain ranges in northern central Romania
- Bistrița River (disambiguation)
- Bistrica (disambiguation)
- Bistritsa (disambiguation)
- Bystrica (disambiguation)
- Bistritz (disambiguation)
- Bystrzyca (disambiguation)
- Feistritz (disambiguation)
- Bistra (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.