Black ice (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Ice)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up black ice in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black ice is hazardous frozen water.
Black Ice may also refer to:
- Black Ice (1992 film), a thriller shot in Winnipeg
- Black Ice (2007 film), a Finnish film
- Black Ice (1957 film)
- Black Ice (1994 film), by Stan Brakhage
- Black Ice (2013 film), Irish drama
- Black Ice (memoir), a 1991 memoir by American author Lorene Cary
- The Black Ice, a 1993 book written by Michael Connelly
- Black Ice (Sussex novel), a 1997 novel by Lucy Sussex
- Black Ice (Fitzpatrick novel), a 2014 novel by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Black ICE, lethal data protection mechanisms, originally used in Neuromancer by William Gibson but since widely adopted in the cyberpunk genre
- Black Ice (band), a deathrock band
- Black Ice (album), by AC/DC
- Black Ice World Tour, a world concert tour by AC/DC in support of the album
- "Black Ice", a song by Nick Mason and Rick Fenn from the album Profiles
- Black Ice (synchronized skating team), a synchronized skating team from Ontario
- Stratolaunch Black Ice, a proposed air-launched spaceplane
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black ice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.