Black Lightning (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Lightning (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black Lightning is a fictional DC Comics superhero who first appeared in 1977.
Black Lightning may also refer to:
- Vincent Black Lightning, a UK-made motorcycle produced 1948–1952
- "1952 Vincent Black Lightning", a song referencing the Vincent motorcycle, by Richard Thompson on his 1991 album Rumor and Sigh
- Black Lightning (TV series), a CW TV series that premiered in 2018
- Black Lightning (1924 film), a Clara Bow silent film about a heroic German Shepherd dog similar to Strongheart or Rin-Tin-Tin
- Black Lightning (2009 film), a 2009 Russian superhero film, unrelated to the DC character
- Black Lightning (novel), a novel by Dymphna Cusack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Lightning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.