Black Lightning (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Lightning (film))
Black Lightning may refer to:
- "1952 Vincent Black Lightning", a song by Richard Thompson on the 1991 album Rumor and Sigh
- Black Lightning, a fictional DC Comics superhero who first appeared in 1977
- Black Lightning (1924 film)
- Black Lightning (2009 film), a 2009 Russian superhero film
- Vincent Black Lightning, a UK land-speed record motorcycle made 1948–1952
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Lightning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.