Black Lightning (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Black Lightning (film))
Black Lightning may refer to:
- Vincent Black Lightning, a UK land-speed record motorcycle made 1948–1952
- "1952 Vincent Black Lightning", a song referencing the Vincent motorcycle, by Richard Thompson on his 1991 album Rumor and Sigh
- Black Lightning, a fictional DC Comics superhero who first appeared in 1977
- Black Lightning (TV series), TV show about the DC hero, picked up in 2017 as a future CW series
- Black Lightning (1924 film), a Clara Bow silent film about a heroic German Shepherd dog similar to Strongheart or Rin-Tin-Tin
- Black Lightning (2009 film), a 2009 Russian superhero film, unrelated to the DC character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Lightning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.