(Redirected from Black Rain (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Black rain refers to two atmospheric events:
- Nuclear fallout, particularly with regard to the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Rain polluted with dark particulates such as rain dust
Black Rain may refer to:
- Black Rain (1989 American film), a 1989 American film directed by Ridley Scott
- Black Rain (1989 Japanese film), a 1989 Japanese film directed by Imamura Shohei based on the novel
- Black Rain, an alternate title of The Last Wave, a 1977 Australian film
- A deadly atmospheric phenomenon in "The 100" tv series.
- Black Rain (Dark Lotus album), a 2004 Dark Lotus album
- Black Rain (Ozzy Osbourne album), a 2007 album by Ozzy Osbourne
- "Black Rain" (Ozzy Osbourne song), the title track from the album
- "Black Rain" (Soundgarden song), a 2010 single by Soundgarden
- Black Rain (novel), a 1965 novel by Japanese author Ibuse Masuji
- Blackra1n, an application used for jailbreaking iPods and iPhones
- Operation Black Rain, an operation by the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- An Iraqi nickname for the M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Heavy Typhoon Rain or Black Rainstorm warning
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Rain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.