Bleed Into Me
|Author||Stephen Graham Jones|
|Cover artist||Jacket design by|
|Publisher||University of Nebraska Press|
|September 1, 2005|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover, Paperback)|
|Pages||152 pp (first edition, paperback)|
|ISBN||0-8032-2605-5 (first edition, paperback)|
|Preceded by||The Bird is Gone: A Manifesto|
|Followed by||Demon Theory|
Bleed Into Me is a novel by Stephen Graham Jones and is part of Native Storiers: A series of American Narratives.
The novel won the following awards:
- Texas Institute of Letters Jesse Jones Award: For Fiction
- Finalist for the Texas Writers League Violet Crown Award
- The Fast Red Road: A Plainsong (2000)
- All The Beautiful Sinners (2003)
- The Bird is Gone: A Manifesto (2003)
- Demon Theory (2006)
- The Long Trial of Nolan Dugatti (2008)
- Ledfeather (2008)
|This article about an American novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.