(Redirected from Blessings)
|Look up blessing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blessing is a type of religious pronouncement.
Blessing or Blessings may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Blessing, Texas, United States
- Blessing, Virginia, United States
- Hotel Blessing, an historic hotel in Blessing, Texas, United States
- Blessing, United States Virgin Islands
- The Blessing (jazz quartet), a jazz rock quartet from the British city of Bristol, now known as Get the Blessing
- The Blessing (rock band), a former British rock band
- Blessings (album), a 2011 album by Laura Story
- "Blessings" (Big Sean song), a 2015 song by Big Sean from the album Dark Sky Paradise
- “Blessings” (Lecrae song), a 2017 song by Christian rapper Lecrae featuring rapper Ty Dolla $ign
- "Blessings", a 2016 song by Chance the Rapper from the mixtape Coloring Book
- "Blessing", a 2014 song by K Camp from the EP In Due Time
- "Blessings", a 1987 song by Gavin Friday and Simon Carmody
- Blessing ceremony of the Unification Church, a wedding or marriage rededication ceremony
- Blessing (Roman Catholic Church), a rite by which persons or things are sanctified as dedicated to Divine service
- Blessing of same-sex unions in Christian churches
- Blessing, a ship of the Third Supply fleet to Virginia colony in 1609
- Blessing of the Bay, built 1631, one of the first ships constructed in Colonial America
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blessing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.