(Redirected from Blindfold (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up blindfold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A blindfold is a garment, usually of cloth, tied to one's head to cover the eyes to disable the wearer's sight.
Blindfold may also refer to:
- Blindfold (1928 film), a 1928 film
- Blindfold (1966 film), a 1966 film starring Rock Hudson and Claudia Cardinale
- Blindfold (comics), a comic book character
- "Blindfold," a song by Morcheeba from their 1998 album Big Calm
- Blindfold (album), a 1999 album by Greenthink
- Blindfold (EP), a 1991 EP by Curve
- Blindfold chess, a way to play chess
- Blindfold, a 1995 science fiction novel by Kevin J. Anderson
- Blindfold, a 1960 novel by Lucille Fletcher
- Blindfolded (film), a lost 1918 silent film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blindfold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.