(Redirected from Bloodworm)
Blood worm or bloodworm is an ambiguous term and can refer to:
- The larvae of a non-biting midge (Family Chironomidae) containing hemoglobin
- The polychaete Glycera, often used for fishing bait
- Species of the Polychaeta subclass Scolecida.
- Lumbriculus variegatus, more commonly called blackworm, but often misnamed by pet stores
- Strongylus vulgaris, a common horse parasite
- Angiostrongylus cantonensis, a parasitic nematode that causes of Angiostrongyliasis and the most common cause of eosinophilic meningitis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Blood worm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.