(Redirected from Bluebeard (novel))
Bluebeard is the title character in a 1697 fairy tale by Charles Perrault.
Bluebeard may also refer to:
- Henri Désiré Landru or Bluebeard (1869-1922), French serial killer
- Robin Page, an artist also known as Bluebeard
- Gilles de Rais (1404–1440), Baron de Rais, medieval serial killer
- Bluebeard (1901 film), a film by Georges Méliès
- Bluebeard (1944 film), a film by Edgar G. Ulmer, starring John Carradine
- Bluebeard (1951 film), a film by Christian-Jaque
- Bluebeard (1972 film), a film by Edward Dmytryk, starring Richard Burton
- Bluebeard (2009 film), a film by Catherine Breillat, starring Dominique Thomas
- Bluebeard (2016 film), an Argentine film
- Bluebeard (2017 film), a film by Lee Soo-yeon
- Landru (film) or Bluebeard, a 1963 French film by Claude Chabrol, starring Charles Denner
- Bluebeard (Frisch novel), a 1982 novel by Max Frisch
- Bluebeard (Vonnegut novel), a 1987 novel Kurt Vonnegut
- Bluebeard, a 1970 play by Charles Ludlam
- In Bluebeard's Castle: Some Notes Towards the Redefinition of Culture, 1971 book by essayist and literary critic George Steiner
- Fables, a comic book series published 2002 and 2015 featuring Bluebeard from the fairytale among its characters.
- "Bluebeard" (song), a 1993 song by Cocteau Twins from Four-Calendar Café
- "Bluebeard", a 1996 song by Combustible Edison from Schizophonic!
- "Blue Beard" a 2010 song by Seattle-based rock band Band of Horses
- Caryopteris or bluebeard, a genus of the mint family
- Bluebeard, an operetta known for the song "If I Ever Cease to Love", which became the anthem of the Rex Parade
- Barbe-bleue (Blue-beard), an 1866 operetta by Jacques Offenbach
- Mavi Sakal ("Bluebeard" in Turkish), a Turkish rock band formed in 1980
- Bluebeard's Castle, a 1911 opera by Béla Bartók
- Ariane et Barbe-Bleue, a 1907 opera by Paul Dukas
- Ritter Blaubart, a 1920 opera by Emil Nikolaus von Reznicek
- Conomor (fl. c. 540+), also known as Conomerus or Conomor the Cursed
- Bye, Bye Bluebeard, a 1949 Warner Brothers cartoon in the Merrie Melodies series.
- Blackbeard (disambiguation)
- Redbeard (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bluebeard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.