|Product type||Feminine hygiene|
Libresse is an international brand of feminine hygiene products owned by SCA, a Swedish pulp and paper manufacturer and consumer goods company. The company first appeared in 1940s with the first crepe paper towel called Mimosept.
The brand is known as:
- Bodyform in the United Kingdom
- Nana in France
- Nuvenia in Italy and New Zealand
- Libra, originally, Libra Fleur, in Australia
- Nosotras in South America
- Libresse Lifestyle in South Africa
- Saba in Mexico and Central America
Rachel Tucker, a semi-finalist in the BBC talent show-themed television series I'd Do Anything, recorded a version of the famous civil rights anthem Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around which was used in the Libresse March commercial.
- "Marshall Street Editors - Spencer Ferszt LIBRESSE: "March"". Marshall Street Editors. 2005. Retrieved 2008-07-18.
- "Reklam för Libresse - "Ain't gonna let nobody"". YouTube. 2007-05-01. Retrieved 2008-07-18.
- ‘Transphobic’ advert pulled
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|