Bogdan (fl. 1407–26), was a Serbian magnate (velikaš) in the service of Despot Stefan Lazarević (r. 1402–27), with the title of protovestijar (financial manager). He was the ktetor (donator) of Kalenić monastery, built in 1407–13. He is mentioned in 1426 alongside veliki vojvoda Radoslav, čelnik Radič and logotet Voihna. He had a brother, Petar. His wife was named Milica.
- Bogdan (d. 1252), Prince of Hum (fl. 1249)
- Bogdan (fl. 1363), kaznac in the service of Emperor Uroš V
- Bogdan Kirizmić (fl. 1361–71), protovestijar in the service of King Vukašin
- Bogdan (fl. 1407), logothete in the service of Despot Stefan
- Bogdan, chancellor in the service of Despot Đurađ Branković
- Blagojević 2001, p. 241.
- Blagojević, Miloš (2001). Državna uprava u srpskim srednjovekovnim zemljama. Službeni list SRJ.
- Lijeskić, B. (2008-10-27), "Kalenić nebeski Jerusalim", Politika - Kultura (in Serbian)
- Fine, John Van Antwerp (1994), The Late Medieval Balkans: A Critical Survey from the Late Twelfth Century to the Ottoman Conquest, University of Michigan Press, ISBN 978-0-472-08260-5