|Look up Bohemia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bohemia is a historical region, consisting of the western two-thirds of the contemporary Czech Republic with its capital in Prague; in various contexts, it may also refer to the entirety of the Czech Republic or to the Kingdom of Bohemia.
Bohemia may also refer to:
- Bohemia, Hastings, an area in Silverhill, East Sussex, a suburb and electoral ward of Hastings
- Bohemia, Louisiana, a historical town in Plaquemines Parish, whose land was part of a government land acquisition to build the Bohemia Spillway
- Bohemia, New York
- Bohemia Township, Michigan
- Bohemia Township, Knox County, Nebraska
- Bohemia Township, Saunders County, Nebraska
- Bohemia Mountain, a mountain in Oregon
- Mount Bohemia, a mountain in Michigan
- Bohemia (musician), a Pakistani-American Punjabi rapper
- Bohemia Suburbana, a Guatemalan rock band
- Bohemianism, a cultural movement of Bohemians, who could be wanderers, adventurers, or vagabonds.
- Bohemia, a beer by the Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Brewery
- Bohemia, a Brazilian brewery founded in 1853 and currently owned by Anheuser–Busch InBev
- National Bohemian, a beer originally brewed in Baltimore, Maryland
- Acacia cuspidifolia, a plant also called "bohemia"
- Bohemia Interactive Studio, a software company
- Bohemia (Leo Sidran album), 2004
- Bohemia (Ils album)
- SS Bohemia, a Hamburg Amerika Linie steamship
- "Bohemia", a 1919 ragtime composition by Joseph Lamb
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.