Brad Johnson (actor, born 1959)
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
October 24, 1959 |
Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Laurie Johnson (m. 1986)|
Johnson was born in Tucson, Arizona, the son of Virginia and Grove Johnson. Johnson's first acting credit was in the low-budget biker film The Nam Angels (1989), and shortly after he had his first co-starring role in a major film when he played the role of Ted Baker in the 1989 film Always, directed by Steven Spielberg. His other movie credits include Flight of the Intruder, Philadelphia Experiment II, The Birds II: Land's End, Copperhead and Supergator.
He also played the role of Rayford Steele in the Left Behind film series, and played Dr. Dominick O'Malley on Melrose Place. In 2001, he played a hired killer who tangled with Tom Selleck's Rafe Covington character in Turner Network Television's Crossfire Trail.
He has six daughters and four sons. Brad is head of Johnson Land and Home, LLC, which is a family business focusing on investment, acquisition, marketing and development of luxury and destination properties, as well as ranch, hunting and recreational lands.
- Nam Angels (1989) - Calhoun
- Always (1989) - Ted Baker
- Flight of the Intruder (1991) - Lieutenant Jake 'Cool Hand' Grafton
- An American Story (1992) - Major George Meade
- Sketch Artist (1992) - Peter
- Philadelphia Experiment II (1993) - David Herbeg
- The Birds II: Land's End (1994) - Ted
- Cries Unheard: The Donna Yaklich Story (1994) - Dennis Yaklich
- Soldier of Fortune, Inc. (1997) - Major Matthew Quentin Shepherd
- Rough Riders (1997) - Henry Nash
- Silk Hope (1999) - Rubin
- Across the Line (2000) - Sheriff Grant Johnson
- Left Behind (2000) - Captain Rayford Steele
- Crossfire Trail (2001) - Bo Dorn
- Left Behind II: Tribulation Force (2002) - Captain Rayford Steele
- Riverworld (2003) - Jeff Hale
- Wild Things: Diamonds in the Rough (2005) - Jay Clifton
- Alien Siege (2005) - Dr. Stephen Chase
- Left Behind: World at War (2005) - Rayford Steele
- Safe Harbour (2007) - Matt Bowles
- Supergator (2007) - Professor Scott Kimsy
- Copperhead (2008) - 'Wild' Bill Longley
- Comanche Moon (2008) - Col. Tom Soult
- Sanz, Cynthia (1990-02-19). "An Ex-Marlboro Man Who Can Really Ride, Brad Johnson Adds Sigh Appeal to Always". People.com. Retrieved 2012-05-08.
|This article about a United States film and television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|