|Broadcast area||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|Slogan||"The Community's Station"|
|First air date||1980s|
|Former callsigns||ZFKZ-FM - Radio Cayman 2|
|Owner||Government of the Cayman Islands|
|Sister stations||Radio Cayman 1|
|Website||Breeze FM Online|
ZFKZ-FM (105.3 FM, "Breeze FM") is a radio station in the Cayman Islands in the British West Indies. The station is also commonly known by its former official branding as Radio Cayman 2. Breeze FM is owned by the Government of the Cayman Islands. It airs a variety format featuring Caribbean music, country music, and middle of the road music.
The station's latest license was issued on 11 December, 2003. The licence was amended on 18 October, 2007 to realign both the main Breeze FM transmitter and its Cayman Brac-based translator to the same 105.3 MHz frequency.
|City of license||Identifier||Frequency||Power|
|Cayman Brac||ZFBZ-FM (formerly ZFKA-FM)||91.9 FM||2000 watts|
|Blossom Village, Little Cayman||ZFBZ-FM-1||91.9 FM||250 watts|
- Miller, Kathy (2008-04-21). "Radio Cayman's 32 Years". Cayman Net News.
- Jacobs, George (2007). National Radio: Cayman Islands. World Radio TV Handbook 2007: The Directory of Global Broadcasting. Billboard Books. p. 152. ISBN 0-8230-5997-9.
- "FM Broadcasting Stations in the Cayman Islands". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Broadcasting". Cayman Islands Government. 2005-07-14. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Broadcast License Register". ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Licence to Radio Cayman" (PDF). ICTA. Retrieved 2008-09-14.
- "Amendment number 1 to the licence of Radio Cayman" (PDF). ICTA. Archived from the original on 2012-02-16.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
|This article about a radio station in North America is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|