British Library, Add. 14669
British Library, Add. 14669, Syriac manuscript of the New Testament, according to the Peshitta version, on parchment. Palaeographically it has been assigned to the 6th century. It contains fragments of the Gospels.
It contains the text of the Gospel of Mark 14:71.72; 15:3-5.8-11.15.16; 15:17-40; Gospel of Luke 1:1-8 on 3 leaves (11 ½ by 8 ⅜ inches). The writing is in two columns per page, in 21-23 lines per page. The writing is a large, elegant Estrangela.
- Other Peshitta manuscripts
- Codex Phillipps 1388
- British Library, Add. 14455
- British Library, Add. 14459
- British Library, Add. 14479
- Sortable articles
- William Wright, Catalogue of the Syriac manuscripts in the British Museum (2002), p. 67.
- William Wright, Catalogue of the Syriac manuscripts in the British Museum (1870; reprint: Gorgias Press 2002).