(Redirected from Broken Heart (disambiguation))
|Look up broken heart in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broken Heart(s) or Broken Hearted may refer to:
- Broken heart, when a human being suffers from an emotional or physical loss
- Takotsubo cardiomyopathy, or broken heart syndrome, a condition in which heart muscles are temporarily weakened
- Cheney's algorithm, a method of garbage collection in computer software systems, uses a forwarding pointer sometimes called a "broken heart"
- Broken Heart (1982–1991), Mylon LeFevre's band
- Broken Heart (album), by The Babys, and the title song, 1977
- "Brokenhearted" (Brandy song)
- "Brokenhearted" (Karmin song)
- "Broken Heart" (Motion City Soundtrack song)
- "Broken Heart" (Red Flag song)
- "Broken Heart" (White Lion song)
- "Broken Heart", by Axel Rudi Pell from Wild Obsession
- "Broken Heart", by Charlotte Perrelli from Gone Too Long'
- "Broken Heart", by Eddie Vedder from Ukulele Songs
- "Broken Hearts", by Living Colour from Vivid
- "Broken Heart", by Spiritualized from Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space
Theater and film
- The Broken Heart, a 1633 tragedy play by John Ford
- Broken Hearts, an 1875 play by W. S. Gilbert
- Broken Heart (film), a 1994 UK short film starring Rachel Shelley
- Brokenhearted (disambiguation)
- Crèvecœur (disambiguation)
- "Edge of a Broken Heart" (Bon Jovi song)
- "Edge of a Broken Heart" (Vixen song)
- Heartbreak (disambiguation)
- This Broken Heart (disambiguation)
- Category:Songs about heartache
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broken Heart.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.