From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brownout (disambiguation))
|Look up brown-out, brown out, brownout, or brownouts in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brownout may refer to:
- Brownout (electricity), drop in voltage in an electrical power supply, so named because it typically causes lights to dim
- Brownout (aviation), reduced flight visibility due to airborne particles, especially from helicopter downwash
- Brownout (album), the only studio album of American band Head Set
- Greyout, a dimming of the vision caused by loss of blood pressure or hypoxia
- Redout, affected vision due to increased blood flow to the head
- Blackout (disambiguation)
- Whiteout (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brownout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.