Bruce I. Smith
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 92nd district
January 6, 1981 – November 30, 2006
|Preceded by||Eugene R. Geesey|
|Succeeded by||Scott Perry|
|Constituency||Parts Cumberland and York Counties|
February 19, 1934 |
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Patricia A. Smith|
|Alma mater||Elizabethtown College
Penn State University
Brice Smith (born 1934) is a former Republican member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for the 92nd District, which covers parts of York and Cumberland counties. Smith was elected in 1980 and retired in 2006. He served as chairman of the House Game and Fisheries committee.
Smith is a native of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. He graduated from John Harris High School in 1952 and Elizabethtown College in 1956. He earned a Master's of Education degree from Penn State University in 1961. He is the College's first alumnus elected to the Pennsylvania State House.
- "SESSION OF 1981 - 165TH OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY - No. 1" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 1981-01-06.
- Per Article II, Section 2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, the legislative session ended on November 30, 2006
- Pennsylvania. Dept. of General Services; Pennsylvania. Bureau of Publications; Pennsylvania. Dept. of Property and Supplies (1993). The Pennsylvania Manual. 111. Department of General Services. ISBN 9780818201776. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
- "Bruce Smith (Republican)". Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2006-01-10. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
- "Profile of Smith at Elizabethtown College alumni website" (PDF). etownalumni.com. Retrieved 2015-01-03.
- "Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Bruce I. Smith official PA House website". Archived from the original on 2006-01-10. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|