(Redirected from Buendía (disambiguation))
Buendía or Buendia, Spanish: for Good Day or can refer to:
- Leonardo Buendia (Born 1973), Argentinian guitar maker based in US
- Manuel Buendía (1926 – 1984), Mexican political columnist
- Ely Buendia (born 1970), Filipino writer and musician
- Soledad Buendía, Ecuadorian politician
- General Juan Buendía, Peruvian military leader at the Battle of San Francisco
- Buendía, Cuenca, a town in Spain
- Buendia MRT Station, a subway station in Makati City, Philippines
- Buendia railway station, a Philippine National Railways station
- Buendía, a coffee factory in Chinchiná, Caldas
- One Hundred Years of Solitude tells the multigenerational story of the fictional Buendia family.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buendía.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.