(Redirected from Bure (disambiguation))
Bure may refer to:
- Bure, Belgium, a small village in the Tellin municipality
- Battle of Bure, a World War II battle during the Battle of the Bulge
- Bure, Africa is a town on the disputed border between Eritrea and Ethiopia
- Bure (Gojjam), Ethiopia is a town in the Mirab Gojjam Zone
- Bure, Gojjam (woreda) is the woreda in Ethiopia which contains the town immediately above
- Bure, Illubabor is a town in the Illubabor Zone
- Bure, Oromia (woreda), a woreda or district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia (containing none of the "Bure"s above)
- Bure, Meuse, a municipality in the Meuse département, in France, hosting the Meuse/Haute Marne Underground Research Laboratory
- Bure, Moselle a village in the French département of Moselle
- Bure (torrent), a torrent in Tuscany
- Bure River, a river in Sweden
- Bure, Switzerland, municipality of the Canton of Jura
- River Bure, a river in Norfolk, England.
- Bure (HM Prison), a prison named after the river in Norfolk, England
- Bure (Diocese), a Roman Catholic titular see, in Tunisia
- Bure (surname)
- Bure Equity, Swedish investment company
- Bure (Fiji), the Fijian word for a wood-and-straw hut
- Bure language, an Afro-Asiatic language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.