(Redirected from Bushwhacking)
|Look up bushwhack, bushwhacker, or bushwhacking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The words bushwhacker and bushwacker (spellings are often used interchangeably) may refer to:
- Bushwhackers, guerrilla fighters in the American Civil War
- Millwall Bushwackers, a football firm associated with Millwall F.C.
- The Bushwhackers, a professional wrestling team from New Zealand
- Buschwhacker, a term for NASCAR Cup Series drivers participating in NASCAR Xfinity Series events
- Bushwacker (bull), brand #13/6, a Professional Bull Riders 3x World Champion bucking bull considered the greatest ever
- The Bushwackers Drum and Bugle Corps
- The Bushwackers (band), an Australian country music band
- Layo & Bushwacka!, British record producers
- Bushwacker (comics), a comic book character
- The Bushwackers (film), a 1952 Western movie starring John Ireland and Dorothy Malone
- The Bushwhackers (film), a 1925 Australian silent film
- Bushwacker (BattleMech), a type of robotic battlemech in the BattleTech/MechWarrior game series
- Bushwacker (cocktail), a rum and coffee-liqueur based alcoholic beverage
- An alternate term for a bush plane, or a crop duster
- Bushwacker, an Australian and New Zealand term for someone who spends his or her time in the bush
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bushwhackers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.