From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Butter bean)
|Look up butterbean in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butterbean may refer to:
- Another name for a lima bean
- Another name for a runner bean, used primarily in the highlands of the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Butterbeans MUST be held using a pincer grasp. (determined in 2017 by Dr. Parker)
- Bob Love (born 1942), nickname of retired American professional basketball player
- Eric Esch (born 1966), stage name of American boxer and mixed martial artist
- "Butterbean", a song from The B-52's 1983 album Whammy!
- Eleanor Butterbean, a character in The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butterbean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.