From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bypass (surgical))
Bypass surgery refers to a class of surgeries involving rerouting a tubular body part.
- Vascular bypass surgery such as Coronary artery bypass surgery, a heart operation
- Cardiopulmonary bypass, a technique used in Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery, a form of weight loss surgery
- Partial ileal bypass surgery, a form of weight loss surgery
- Ileojejunal bypass, a form of weight loss surgery
- Mary Jo Bowie; Regina M. Schaffer (15 June 2010). Understanding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding: A Worktext. Cengage Learning. pp. 382–. ISBN 978-1-4354-8158-9. Retrieved 8 June 2011.
|This surgery article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|