(Redirected from Byzantine Christianity)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Byzantine Church or Byzantine church may refer to:
- Church in the Byzantine Empire, historically : church institutions and communities in the Byzantine Empire
- Church of the Byzantine Rite, liturgically : any church that uses the Byzantine Rite
- Byzantine church, medieval church building from the Byzantine era, built in Byzantine architectural style
- Byzantine Rite
- Byzantine Empire
- Byzantine (disambiguation)
- Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
- Persian Church (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Byzantine Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.