C.L.G. Naomh Mícheál
|Colours:||Red and White|
C.L.G. Naomh Mícheál is a GAA club based in Creeslough/Dunfanaghy in County Donegal. Located in the north of the county, the club is affected by rural issues such as low population and emigration; despite this they play at the top level in the Donegal Senior Football Championship and recently opened a new clubhouse. The club colours are red and white.
They contributed six players to the Donegal team that won the 2012 All-Ireland Senior Football Championship Final at Croke Park, including Colm McFadden who scored a goal in the final and ended the season as top scorer.
- Colm McFadden (2012 All-Ireland winner and All-Ireland Championship top scorer)
- Antoin McFadden (2012 All-Ireland winner)
- Christy Toye (2012 All-Ireland winner)
- Daniel McLaughlin (2012 All-Ireland winner)
- Martin McElhinney (2012 All-Ireland winner)
- Peter Witherow (2012 All-Ireland winner)
- Mark Anthony McGinley (Donegal player 2015)
- Brian McLaughlin[who?]
- "Club focus – St Michael's Dunfanaghy/Creeslough". Gaelic Life. 11 August 2011. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "St. Michael's move to second place". Donegal Democrat. Johnston Press. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- "St. Michael's suffer first defeat at the hands of Naomh Conaill". Donegal Democrat. Johnston Press. 21 April 2009. Retrieved 21 April 2009.
- Foley, Alan (23 January 2013). "McGuiness (sic) only too willing to help out McGinley". Donegal Democrat. Johnston Press. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- "Murphy is the star as Glenswilly triumph". The Irish Times. Irish Times Trust. 2 October 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Murphy magic proves key as Glenswilly secure first Donegal crown". Irish Independent. Independent News & Media. 3 October 2011. Retrieved 3 October 2011.