(Redirected from CADS (disambiguation))
|Look up cads in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CADS may stand for:
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing, an organization assisting individuals with a disability to participate in recreational and competitive snow skiing and snowboarding
- Center for Advanced Defense Studies, a Washington D.C.-based non-governmental national security research group
- Corpus-assisted discourse studies, the study, investigation, and comparison of features of particular discourse types
- Computerized Attack/Defense System, a Book Series by Author John Sievert
- Christ's Amateur Dramatic Society, a student society of Christ's College, Cambridge
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CADS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.