From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CAT:CNR)
Main category: Wikipedia redirects
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.||
- Cross-namespace redirects are helpful for creating shortcuts. It is not necessary to replace redirected links with a piped link.
- Since this is a container category, there is no redirect category (rcat) template that is used to populate this category. Only subcategories should be found here.
- Wikipedia:Cross-namespace redirects
- Wikipedia:Database reports/Cross-namespace redirects
- Wikipedia:Template messages/Redirect pages
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Redirects to category space (827 P)
- ► Redirects to the draft namespace (20 P)
- ► Redirects to help namespace (352 P)
- ► Redirects to the main namespace (114 P)
- ► Redirects to user namespace (900 P)