From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CIVITAS)
Civitas may refer to:
- Civitas, the condition of Roman citizenship.
- CIVITAS (European Union), a European initiative to make urban transport more environmentally friendly.
- Civitas Foundation for Civil Society, a Romanian non-governmental organisation which aims to stimulate local and regional development.
- Civitas Institute, a conservative American think-tank.
- Civitas (think tank), a British think-tank.
- Civitas (movement), a right-wing Roman Catholic pressure group in France.
- Collegium Civitas, a college in Poland.
- Baltimore Civitas Middle/High School, a school in Fairmount, Baltimore City.
- Civitas Londinum, the formal title of the 16th-century Woodcut map of London
- Sancta Civitas, a 20th-century oratorio by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- Civitas Dei, a book by St. Augustine
- Civitas Tungrorum, a Roman administrative district now in Belgium
- Civitas Tropaensium, a Roman castrum now in Romania
- Civitas Equestrium, the original name of Nyon, Switzerland
- Civitas Bernanensium, the original name of Lescar, France
- Civitas Schinesghe, a medieval Latin name for Poland
- Civitas Silvanectium, the Latin name from various communities named Senlis in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Civitas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.