From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CP-1)
CP1 may refer to:
- Am star, a class of chemically-peculiar stars
- Chicago Pile-1, the World's first artificial nuclear reactor
- Complex projective line (ℂℙ1), or Riemann sphere, in mathematics
- Vektor CP1, a South African pistol
- Warren CP-1, an experimental monoplane
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.