From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CRO (disambiguation))
|Look up cro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CRO, Cro, or CrO may refer to:
- Cro (1993–1994), an American animated television series, or its titular character
- Cro, a concept in early Scots law described in the Leges inter Brettos et Scottos
- ČRo, station designator prefix used by the Czech public radio broadcaster Český Rozhlas
- Cathode-ray oscilloscope, a type of electronic test equipment
- IOC and FIFA country code for Croatia (the ISO 3166-1 code is HRV)
- Crown Airways, the ICAO code
- Conversion rate optimisation in internet marketing
- Cro (singer), German rapper
- Cave Rescue Organisation (f. 1935), an English emergency services organisation
- Civilian Repair Organisation, a British government aircraft repair scheme from World War II
- Companies Registration Office (Ireland), a government organisation in the Republic of Ireland
- Companies Registration Office (disambiguation)
- Contract research organization, a type of pharmaceutical industry organisation
- Commonwealth Relations Office, British government department existing between 1947 and 1966
- Certified Radio Operator, a professional title regulated by the Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Chief research officer, a corporate executive title
- Chief restructuring officer, a corporate executive title
- Chief revenue officer, a corporate executive title
- Chief risk officer, a corporate executive title
- Combat Rescue Officer, a Commissioned Pararescueman in the United States Air Force
- Control room operator, a term used in the petroleum industry for the person operating the control room.
- Civil restraint order, a legal order in the UK prohibiting a person from pursuing vexatious litigation
- Contract Research Organization, also Clinical Research Organization, an organization responsible for coordinating the introduction and monitoring of new drugs on behalf of pharmaceutical manufacturers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CRO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.