From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CSIS (disambiguation))
|Look up CSIS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CSIS may refer to:
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service, Canada's primary national intelligence service
- Center for Strategic and International Studies, a bipartisan think tank in the US
- Centre for Strategic and International Studies, a think tank in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Civil Service Islamic Society, a British non-political, voluntary society
- Container Shipping Information Service, a trade group for the container shipping industry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.