From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from CYC (disambiguation))
CYC or Cyc may refer to:
- Cycle gene (cyc) a circadian control gene found in Drosophila melanogaster responsible for the formation of the formation of CYC protein.
- Cyc, an American artificial-intelligence project
- Champions Youth Cup (CYC), an annual international youth football (soccer) tournament
- China Youth Corps (CYC), a Taiwanese youth organization
- Cyclorama (theater) (Cyc), a curved fabric or plastic sheet backdrop for a stage
- Cycnoches (Cyc), a genus of orchid
- Cytochrome c, a protein of the mitochondrial electron transport chain.
- Cyclophosphamide, an anti-neoplastic and immunosuppressant drug.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CYC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.