From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cablevisión)
Altice USA (formerly Cablevision) is a U.S. cable television operator with systems in the states of Connecticut,New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania.
Cablevision may also refer to:
- Cablevisión (Argentina), an Argentine cable television operator, owned by Clarín group
- Cablevision (Canada), a Canadian cable television operator in the province of Quebec and parts of Ontario
- Cablevision (Lebanon), a Lebanese cable television operator serving the country
- Cablevision Industries, a U.S. cable television operator unrelated to New York based Cablevision Systems; acquired in 1995 by Time Warner Cable
- Greenwich Cablevision, London community television station, active in the 1970s
- Heritage Cablevision, Des Moines, Iowa cable television provider, active 1971–1987
- Izzi Telecom, a Mexican cable television operator owned by Grupo Televisa, called Cablevisión until November 2014
- Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., Medford, Massachusetts public-access television station
- Mountain Cablevision, cable television provider in Hamilton, Ontario
- Omineca Cablevision, cable television and internet service provider in Omineca Country, British Columbia
- Sheffield Cablevision, Sheffield, England cable television community channel, active 1973–1976
- Troy Cablevision, Alabama cable television, cable internet, security systems, and VOIP provider
- UA-Columbia Cablevision, U.S. cable television provider, active from the 1970s to 1991
- Wellingborough Cablevision, Northamptonshire, England cable television broadcaster, active 1974–1975
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cablevision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.