From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cantabrians)
|Look up Cantabrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cantabrian or Cantabrians may refer to:
- People and things related to the modern Spanish autonomous community and historical region of Cantabria
- Cantabrian people, modern inhabitants of Cantabria
- Cantabrian Mountains, mountain range in Northern Spain
- Cantabrian Sea, southern end of the Bay of Biscay
- Cantabrian dialect, also known as montañés, a transition dialect between Asturleonese and Spanish, spoken in northern Spain
- Cantabri, the ancient Celtic inhabitants of Cantabria
- Cantabrian Wars, war during the Roman conquest of the ancient Cantabria and Asturias
- Cantabrian circle, a military tactic employed by ancient Cantabri horse archers
- People from the region of Canterbury, New Zealand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantabrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.