From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Carabao Island)
Carabao is a domesticated swamp type water buffalo found in the Philippines and Guam.
Carabao may also refer to:
- Carabao Island, Cavite, a small island in Manila Bay in the Philippines
- Carabao Island, Romblon, sole island municipality of San Jose, Romblon, Philippines
- Carabao (band), a rock band from Thailand
- Carabao Dang, a type of energy drink manufactured in Thailand by Tawandang Co. and distributed in the U.S. by the Eastland Food Corporation
- Carabao Linguistic Virtual Machine, a software suite from LinguaSys
- Carabao (mango), a variety of mango cultivated in the Philippines
- Military Order of the Carabao, a military social club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carabao.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.