The Carlinville station in April 2016.
|Location||128 Alton Road
Carlinville, IL 62626
|Line(s)||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Station code||Amtrak code: CRV|
|Passengers (2014)||11,295 15.8%|
Carlinville is a train station in Carlinville, Illinois, United States served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system. Amtrak service is provided by Lincoln Service and the Texas Eagle. This was also a stop for the Ann Rutledge until April 2007. Service via the Texas Eagle in Carlinville is a flag stop; the train will stop there only if there are passengers to board or alight there.
Construction has begun on a new station totaling $3 million and will be completed in June 2017.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- Amtrak (2008-10-27). "Illinois Service timetable" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-12-16.
- Fox Illinois News Team (2016-09-01). "Carlinville Breaks Ground On New Amtrak Station". Fox 55/27 Illinois. Retrieved 2016-09-04.
- Amtrak – Stations – Carlinville, IL
- Carlinville Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Carlinville (CRV)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|