(Redirected from Carnaby (disambiguation))
Carnaby is a family name which may refer to:
- Ivan Carnaby (1908–1974), Australian ornithologist
- Tom Carnaby (footballer) (1913–1971), British football player
- William Carnaby (1595–1645), English politician
- Garth Alan Carnaby (1950-) New Zealand fibre physicist and science and public administrator.
- Carnaby Street, London, England
- Carnaby, East Riding of Yorkshire, village in England
- RAF Carnaby, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
|This page lists people with the surname Carnaby. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.