|Cartha "Deke" DeLoach|
|Born||July 20, 1920|
|Died||March 13, 2013 (aged 92)|
Hilton Head Island, SC
|Alma mater||Stetson University|
|Office||Deputy Associate Director of the FBI|
|Parent(s)||Cartha Calhoun DeLoach|
Cartha Dekle "Deke" DeLoach (July 20, 1920 – March 13, 2013) was deputy associate director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States. During his post, DeLoach was the third most senior official in the FBI after J. Edgar Hoover and Clyde Tolson.
DeLoach was born July 20, 1920 in Claxton, Georgia, the only child of Cartha Calhoun DeLoach. His father, a merchant, died when DeLoach was ten-years-old. He attended Gordon Military College, South Georgia College and Stetson University.
- Weber, Bruce (March 15, 2013). "Cartha D. DeLoach, No. 3 in the F.B.I., Is Dead at 92". The New York Times. Retrieved August 16, 2015.
- Simmons, Dorothy (1999). A History of Evans County, Georgia. The Evans County Historical Society.
- Booknotes interview with DeLoach on Hoover's FBI: The Inside Story by Hoover's Trusted Lieutenant, August 20, 1995.
- Remembering ‘Deke’ DeLoach, FBI
-  "John Raines, 84, Who Evaded Capture in an F.B.I. Break-in, Dies"