From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caucasus Front)
Caucaus Front (or Caucasian Front) may have one of the following meanings
- Caucasus Front (Russian Republic), the designation for the main army of the Russian Republic (successor to the Caucasus Army of the Imperial Russian Army) in the Caucasus in World War I from April 1917 until its dissolution
- Soviet Caucasian Front, Soviet army group of World War II
- Caucasian Front (militant group), Islamist separatist unit during the Second Chechen War, active in 2005–2007
- Russian Caucasus Army, a variety of Russian military formations, 18th to 21st century
- Caucasus Campaign, the military campaign that took place in the Caucasus during World War I
- North Caucasian Front, a Front (military subdivision) of the Soviet Army during the World War II
- Transcaucasian Front, another Front of the Soviet Army during the World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caucasian Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.