Cavallino Magazine is the "International Ferrari Magazine" for Ferrari enthusiasts based in Boca Raton, Florida. It is a bi-monthly publication that started with its first issue in 1978. Common articles found in Cavallino range from in-depth looks at various Ferraris, both race and street-legal, to profiles of popular personalities in the industry. The magazine has also featured articles on racing events such as 24 Hours of Le Mans.
From news articles to Ferrari reports, and everything in between, Cavallino, the journal of Ferrari history, is a prominent figure in the world of Ferrari literature. As described by the official Cavallino Magazine Online web page, "Cavallino is Italian for the Prancing Horse, the venerated symbol of Ferrari. And the word Cavallino, for the true enthusiast, embodies the very essence of Ferrari."
Cavallino is the sponsor of the Palm Beach Cavallino Classic, an annual gathering of Ferrari enthusiasts in Palm Beach, Florida at The Breakers Resort. The event encompasses racing at the Palm Beach International Raceway, a grand driving tour, seminars, receptions, a Concorso di Eleganza, automotive art, and more. It is also the sponsor of the Classic Sports Sunday in Palm Beach, Florida.
- "Contact Us". Cavallino. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "Cavallino magazine collection, complete from #1 (original) to #169". Arte Auto. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Cavallino Classic: Join us for a Winter Party". Classic Driver. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Cavallino Magazine Online". Cavallino. Retrieved January 30, 2011.
- "Palm Beach Cavallino Classic". Cavallino. January 23, 2011. Retrieved January 30, 2011.
|This transport magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.