(Redirected from Caw)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CAW may refer to:
- Canadian Auto Workers, a Canadian large and high profile social union
- Carbon arc welding, a process which produces coalescence of metals by heating them with an arc between a nonconsumable carbon electrode and the work-piece
- Center for Asymmetric Warfare, a U.S. Navy entity dedicated to supporting American military forces
- Church of All Worlds, an American neopagan religious group
- Community Archives Wales, a website of digital content
Caw may refer to :
- a robot Doctor Who henchman
- Kallawaya language ISO 639-2 code
- Caw (hill), a hill in the south of the English Lake District, England
- Caw, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Caw-caw: The partial or full erasure of the national identity of peoples. Ref pp149, "The Traitor's Niche" by Ismail Kadare.
- Caw Fell, a fell in the west of the English Lake District
- Hueil mab Caw, a Pictish warrior and traditional rival of King Arthur's
- CAWS (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.