From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Centenario (Spanish) or Centenário (Portuguese) is an adjective meaning Centenary, and relating to a period of 100 years.
Centenario may refer to:
- Centenario a Mexican gold coin
- Estadio Centenario, a football stadium in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Estadio Centenario (Armenia, Colombia), a football stadium in Armenia, Colombia
- Estadio Centenario (Resistencia), a football stadium in Resistencia, Argentina
- Estádio Centenário, a football stadium in Caxias do Sul, Brazil
- Centenário do Sul a municipality in Paraná, Brazil
- Centenário, Rio Grande do Sul a municipality in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Centenário, Tocantins a municipality in Tocantins, Brazilian
- Centenario (Neuquén) a village and municipality in Neuquén Province, Argentina
- Centenario, Tijuana a borough in Baja California, Mexico
- Centenario, Uruguay a town in Durazno, Uruguay
- Radio Centenario, a Uruguayan radio station
- Lamborghini Centenario, a sports car celebrating Ferruccio Lamborghini's centenary (100th birthday).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Centenario.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.