Cet homme est dangereux
|Cet homme est dangereux|
|Directed by||Jean Sacha|
|Produced by||Georges Sénamaud|
|Written by||Jacques Berland Screenplay
|Music by||Jean Marion|
|Edited by||Paulette Robert|
|November 22, 1953|
Cet homme est dangereux/This Man is Dangerous is a French film adaptation of Peter Cheyney's novel This Man is Dangerous. It followed the film La môme vert-de-gris which had been Eddie Constantine's debut as Lemmy Caution and it was also successful at the box office.
Lemmy Caution is assigned to neutralise the international crimininal network of villain Siégella (Grégoire Aslan ) as an undercover agent. In order to infiltrate the gang he pretends to be an escapee. During his covert investigations at the French Riviera he gets to know a beauty named Constance (Colette Deréal) who is associated with Mister Siégella. Lemmy can convince him that he would help to kidnap the rich American heiress Miranda Van Zelden (Claude Borelli). Once Lemmy has obtained enough proof to have Siégella convicted, he informs Interpol. After he has sent documents to Interpol, his cover is blown and he has to fight for his life.
- Eddie Constantine : Lemmy Caution
- Colette Deréal : Constance
- Grégoire Aslan : Siégella
- Claude Borelli : Miranda van Zelten
- Luc Andrieux : Maurice
- Michel Nastorg : Goyas
- "Cet Homme est Dangereux was simultaneously filmed in an English-language version". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-07-10.
- Cet homme est dangereux at the Internet Movie Database
- Cet homme est dangereux at AllMovie
- Cet homme est dangereux - French Gallery
|This article related to a French film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|