From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chalki (disambiguation))
Halki or Chalki can refer to several different things:
- Chalki (also Khalki or Halki), a Greek island in the Dodecanese
- Heybeliada (Chalki in Greek), one of the Princes' Islands near Istanbul
- The Halki seminary, located on Heybeliada
- Chalaki, Golestan, in northern Iran, sometimes spelt Chalki
- Halki (Hittite god), the ancient Hittite god of grain and wine.
- Ige-Halki, a king of ancient Elam (mid 14th century BCE).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.