From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Charles Ffoulkes)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (October 2012)|
ffoulkes was selected as the Curator of the Armouries by his predecessor, Harold Arthur Lee-Dillon, and assumed the office on 1 January 1913.
His wife Maude Mary Chester ffoulkes née Craven (1871-1949) was a ghostwriter .
- (1909) Armour and Weapons, Oxford: Clarendon Press; republished by Westholme Publishing 2005 ISBN 1-59416-022-8
- (1912) The Armourer and His Craft, London: Methuen; republished by Dover, 1988 ISBN 0-486-25851-3
- (1930). The 'Dardanelles' Gun at the Tower.
- ffoulkes, Maude Mary Chester (1915). My Own Past. London: Cassell & Co. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Works by Charles ffoulkes at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Charles ffoulkes at Internet Archive