Charlie Adam (footballer, born 1962)
|Full name||Charles Adamsk|
|Date of birth||5 April 1962|
|Place of birth||Dundee, Scotland|
|Date of death||17 December 2012(aged 50)|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Dundee St. Joseph's|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Adam played for a number of Scottish clubs, including Dundee United and Partick Thistle, and started his career at junior side Downfield. His eldest son, Charlie, played for Rangers, Blackpool, Liverpool F.C., Stoke City and Scotland, and his youngest, Grant, played for St. Mirren.
Adam died suddenly on 17 December 2012 at the age of 50.
- "BBC News - Former footballer Charlie Adam dies suddenly". BBC Sport. BBC. 18 December 2012. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Charlie Adam: The Scottish starlet whose career hit the skids... is now Mr Blackpool"
- "Grant Adam | First Team Profiles | Team | Rangers"
- Carswell, Clare (18 December 2012). "Ex-footballer Charlie Adam Snr dies". The Independent. Retrieved 18 December 2012.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|